Raspberry, Dragon Fruit, and Peach Smoothie Bowl
A delectable fruity blend that is as delicious as it is nutritious!
- ½ cup diced dragon fruit (1 if desired for a topping)
- 10 oounces sliced frozen peaches (15 ounces if desired for topping)
- 10 ounces frozen raspberries (15 ounces if desired for topping)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup chia seeds, plus more for topping
- ½ cup almond milk (add more if smoothie is too thick)
- In a blender, combine dragon fruit, frozen peaches, frozen raspberries, honey, and almond milk. Mix in the chia seeds.
- Pour mixture into bowl, and top with sliced dragon fruit, sliced peaches, raspberries, and a sprinkle of chia seeds.